Upcoming Hawaii Real Estate REO's on Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo of Big Island
DATE: May 30-June 3, 2011
Here's your Hawaii Real Estate Foreclosure REO News for last week. All properties below have been to the foreclosure auction in the Hawaiian Islands of Oahu, Maui, Kona and Hilo. All properties went Back to The Lender, which means it will become a REO Listing. 95% of all the Foreclosure properties that goes to auction are either postponed, cancelled, or goes back to the bank. That leaves about 5% left that's a significantly discounted property for you to purchase. We have the most extensive database of all the foreclosures of homes, condos, commercial and land for sale in Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Hilo & Kona of Big Island. We are able to pinpoint the cheap discounted deals for you to take advantage of. If you are interested in purchasing a auction property with a substantial discount, CLICK HERE to contact your Island's Auction Specialist.
|Address||Site City||Building Name||TOTAL ASSESSED||Fee / Leasehold||Auction Location|
|400 HUALANI STREET #2/207||HILO||Waiakea Villas||73800||FS||Oahu|
|18-3970 CANNEY ROAD||MOUNTAIN VIEW||481400||FS||BI - Hilo|